Unit Circle Lesson 2: SohCahToa
Explain the three basic trigonometric functions.
Follow these steps to complete this "flip" lesson.
STEP 1: Title your spiral with the heading above and copy the essential question(s).
STEP 2: Copy and define the following vocabulary. Also copy any properties, theorems or postulates listed.
- see below
STEP 3: Read the following page(s) and take notes as needed. Copy the following example(s) from the textbook.
- Geometry book Page 432 -434
- Example 1: Writing Tangent ratios
- Example 3: Using the Inverse of Tangent
- Geometry book Page 439 -440
- Example 1: Writing Sine and Cosine ratios
- Example 3: Using the Inverse of Cosine and Sine
The video(s) are optional but highly recommended!!!
-Using the Tangent Ratio to measure indirectly
-Using the Sine and Cosine ratios and their inverses